Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yay!

I've had 800 people read this blog! Eight hundred! That's alot of eyes checking out my stuff.
Today is the first day of summer vacation. It's crappy outside. Doesn't that about figure? Khloe, however, is away with her dad in Tennessee. She called yesterday to tell me that she got to ride a horse. When I get a picture I'll share it with you all. She's thrilled about it. I kept asking about different things and she went back to the horse.
I got a cd in the mail with instructions for making boots. I am so excited - imagine all of the spectacular boots I could have! Once I read through it all I'll be on the hunt for materials. I'm thinking cheetah print and something shiny and black for starters then work to some that lace up like granny boots. If I had the legs I'd be all out for some thigh-high spike heeled fabulousness - alas, my legs are much too short and curvy for such styles.
I was listening to a Doctor Who podcast this morning and they had an interesting talk about Easter eggs on dvds. I have a strong urge now to go through all of my dvds to see if there are any hidden gems. What's hidden in Battlestar Galactica? I can't wait to see!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I miss that Khloe chatter in the background when we talk on the phone. LOL