Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Jaywalkers are Finished!



I am so glad to have finished these. The pattern is easy and well-written and every pair I've seen is beautiful, but it was so slow. By the time I got to the foot of sock two I was so wanting to be done already. I decided yesterday to finish them no matter what and I did. Know what that means? Three pair of socks done in a month. I'm kind of pleased with myself! Now I'm working on a pair of Fawkes in some merino/tencel that I dyed up as a sample - Jenny wanted to do some dying with me and I just can't refuse, you know!

Speaking of dye, check this out:

I hung a clothesline, and it's perfect for drying! See the one with the black? Boy child has claimed it. I guess it's good if he likes it, so I'm off to make some more. (I thought it was good, too!)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: