Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Manners Day

Today is Khloe's turn for the big Manners Lunch at school. I don't know what is actually taught - I've not met any kids in town with any real manners. But it's a day for the kids to dress up and go somewhere for lunch that's not the cafeteria. We made a last-minute trip to get a dress and shoes last night and here she is, my little Miss Manners! I don't know what's up with the facial expression. It was early when I took the picture, so maybe she's not fully awake. Here's the scene from two days ago - The kids had a snow day because the roads were nasty and slick. It's almost completely melted away now. I hope it's the last snow until next year. I'm ready for some warm sunshine!

2 comments:

Krista said...

She looks adorable! I'm loving the look of all that snow but man the sunshine has been feeling good.
Xxoo

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I love the idea of a Manners Day! Getting all dressed up and on best behaviour and table manners:) What a sweetie your daughter looks all dressed up xoxo