Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Not Surprised

This evening I took Khloe to see the Justin Bieber movie. I have enjoyed watching his videos with her and have heard that could see that he's very talented. The movie is quite interesting and entertaining. Justin was an adorable little boy. The videos of him playing drums as a toddler are too cute to describe. He seems like a very honorable and focused young man. There were only a few of us in the theater - and I prefer it that way. Khloe wasn't too shy to sing along and she wasn't alone. On our left was a little boy (maybe five or so) who was having a great time singing and dancing. I'm really considering buying Justin's accoustic CD to practice guitar to - the scenes of him playing inspired me to learn some of his songs. The only criticism I have is this - Justin needs to pull his pants up. The saggy jeans look is old.
That's all I have for today - it's late and I need to get some rest. Check the movie out if you're at all interested in his music or his phenomenon.

No comments: