Sunday, May 11, 2008

Emotionality

I've had the most draining week - again. A new girl started at work to replace me, yet I'm not the one who's training her, so I feel really unwanted right now - and they celebrated her birthday after they forgot mine. It's very disappointing that after all this time I'm kind of set aside. I've spent alot of time this week on etsy - yes, I bought some yarns. (No comments, please, mom!) I also picked out a couple of rovings because Jenny said she'd teach me to spin.
Speaking of etsy, our shop is up! There's only a couple of skeins so far, but more is coming! Check it out:http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5699933. Support the knitting community - buy our yarn or some of the other wonderful indie yarns there.
The lilacs are so pretty right now. I need to take some pictures before the moment is gone. My roses are getting lots of leaves and new stems. The tree that I ordered should be here soon - a weeping pussy willow. I've been eyeing one for a couple of years. It will be so pretty by the porch. I love watching everything bloom.
I also love that my summer starts in two weeks!
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Sandy Dunbar said...

I am glad your yarn is turning out so well. I am sure your new business will excel beyond your expectations.
Very proud of you.