Monday, May 23, 2011

Rough Times

For the past week or so I've been struggling with a really tough bout of depression. It's hit me completely out of the blue. Some great things have happened lately - a field trip to the Abraham Lincoln museum with the fourth graders, Khloe got an award for her great grades, and Erica graduated form high school - but nothing is shaking it. I'm trying to keep busy so my brain doesn't just grind itself into a black hole, but I could really use any support you could give. THanks.

3 comments:

ThingsTreasured said...

I've been there myself. Sometimes you can't fathom where the end of the tunnel is. I don't have a magic answer. What I can tell you is that You must keep believing somewhere in there that it will get better.
::HUGS::

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Get out and do things you love...go to the mall and get a pretzel or the movies/dinner date...or go biking on a trail (if you live by one)...get a mini-makeover...

I've delt with a small case of depression too since things are kind of rough around here too...but things always look up soon and you'll feel nothing but happiness again.

In the meantime, find out what makes you happy and splurge on a peice of chocolate or pie.

LORETTA said...

Bobbi, you & Khole have brought me such joy. My grandkids live far away & watching you both has just made me smile! I realy miss your pod-cast. It's like sitting down with a good friend. You'll get through this. You have a wonderful family. Some times depression is a chemical inbalance.Some times we as women just get down in the dumps. But this too shall pass. Know that we care about you. I'm sending you BIG BEAR HUGS! from LLBKNITWIT