Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm A Winner...Most of the Time

In my last post I talked about my water bottle cozies. Well, I entered them in the repurpose-along on the Spin Control podcast and won - okay, it was a random drawing but I still won. You can't imagine how tickled I was to hear my name! I got a handmade shopping bag and a copy of Knitting Green. I love both. The book has several nice patterns and articles about natural and sustainable fibers.
I've also finished my OWL sweater. It looks great. My cables are even and it's all seamed together nicely.
I'll bet you're wondering - where are the pictures? Well, apparently I've broken the ability to get pictures from the camera to the computer. I'm not sure exactly what happened. Maybe if I'm pathetic enough Jenny will come help me - she's smart with stuff like that. If only I had smarticles instead of great hair...

No comments: